Saturday 23 June 2012

Of Fosse and Foxes Notes No.1

Of Fosse and Foxes is proud to present a new Leicester City podcast. This first instalment involves my playing around with Garageband, a new toy I've not used before, but I hope to be able to post a number  of podcasts as the season wears-on. Bear with me as I develop the format and my technical capability!

Have a listen and post some feedback in the blog's Comments (below). I should also take this opportunity to urge you to subscribe not just to the podcast (using iTunes or a similar 'podcatcher') but also to the blog's RSS feed or email subscription. Check out the sidebar for details.

This first episode of 'Notes' explores the early-summer changes at the King Power Stadium and the news that the Foxes' season will start in Torquay and finish in the very different City Ground.

Tim

No comments: